There are many symptoms of anxiety, which I am going to describe below. Anxiety is most common in women than men and according to research around 40 million American are suffering from anxiety in their adult age. Many times anxiety starts from childhood and it getting severe because they left untreated. There is no exact reason for anxiety. Anxiety can start when a person start getting fear and worry feeling before any challenging task.
When anxiety starts it is necessary to get anxiety treatment as soon as possible. If anxiety left untreated, it becomes anxiety disorder. Which is commonly called Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD) Anxiety symptoms vary from person to person because everyone have different body structure that is why different people face different symptoms of Anxiety. Below you will find 50+ symptoms of anxiety.
Anxiety Symptoms those effects on body:
- Different types of Allergies
- Increase in pressure, snore, tension, stiffness and spasms.
- Very red skin or red face.
- Shaking of body.
- Increase in body and/or knees pain.
- Numbness, itchy and burning feeling in different part of the body.
- Quickly increase or decrease in body temperature.
- Chest tightness and pain
- Feeling super tired and Chronic Fatigue
- Person start feeling very cold, body temperature goes down
- Difficulty in talking, speaking and less of co-ordination among mouth and tongue.
- Body start getting severe shock feeling
- Difficulty in sleeping.
- Feeling lots of energy.
- Feeling of death.
- Feeling ill
- Increase in urination
- Suddenly increase in falling of hair or hair getting thin quickly.
- Increase in heart beats.
- Start feeling lots of energy or loss of relaxation.
- Person start getting himself involve in more s**ual activities.
- Person start getting more sugar cravings like chocolates, sweets and ice cream
- Feeling more depression
- Start getting worry for no specific reasons.
- Person start getting more sweating than usual.
- Feeling weak
- Lost of energy
- Person’s mood starts swinging greatly.
- Muscle vibration
- Increase in infection.
Below are some symptoms of anxiety that effects person’s chest.
- Vibration in chest area
- Increase or decrease in heart beats.
- Fear of heart attack.
- Feeling discomfort in chest area
- Difficult in breath.
- Feeling shaking rib cage.
Below are symptoms that are associated with person’s mood.
- Fear of getting suicide.
- Fear of earthquake or natural disaster.
- Fear of bright colors.
- Fear of getting in crowded place.
- Fear of driving car in high traffic area
- Fear of getting trapped
- Fear of losing control.
Below are the anxiety symptoms that are associated with head.
- Fear of closing eyes
- Numbness and tingling
- Frequent shoulder pain
- Tooth pain
Below are the symptoms that are ear or hearing associated
- Frequently getting feeling of something that is stuck inside the ear
- Decrease in hearing ability
- Frequently getting feeling of ringing in the ears.
- Feeling deafness in both ears.
These are few anxiety symptoms that are often seem in person’s who is suffering from anxiety or generalized Anxiety Disorder. You can read full list of anxiety symptoms on this page. If you’re suffering from any of the various anxiety disorders there are some standard physiological symptoms that can you might experience during one of thepanic episodes. One of the first sign of an approaching anxiety attack is an increase in the heart rate. This can be so strong and severe that will cause a disruption of the regular beat pattern, which will in turn increase the blood pressure and promote sweating. This is because blood rushes faster through the body and especially the skin.
During these moments of panic, the sympathetic nervous system will diminish the activity of the immune system and slow the digestive process. If an attack is prolonged then stomach and abdominal pain will soon occur and with it an increased chance of headache as well. Nausea will also usually occur as the regular digestive functions are disrupted.
A mild to severe nervous shaking often demonstrates itself during and for a while after an anxiety attack has happened. This general disturbance of normal bodily functions will quite often result in feelings of tiredness and fatigue. The anxiety may manifest itself in an obsessive-compulsive behavior of repetitive illogical thoughts or actions which will further tax the resources of the mind and body.
When occurring often or over long periods of time, an anxiety attack can trigger dizziness and will increase the occurrence of insomnia. Poor sleep patterns will then weaken the body further and increase the incidence and severity of the attacks that began it in the first place. Persistent anxiety can also manifest itself in erectile dysfunction in men and lead to a further bout of panic as performance anxiety is added to the sometimes lethal dose of irrational fear response disruptions.
Without any clear cure for anxiety attacks, the treatment of the symptoms with calming herbal treatments or anti depressants is the only way short of psychological counseling to lessen this mental disorder.