Geriforte from Himalaya Herbals is an herbal ayurvedic formulation popularly called StressCare in the US. It is a medication that has antioxidant, antistress and adaptogenic effect. As it provides wide range of benefits, which are proven, rising popularity was inevitable after first Geriforte appearance. Some of its effects include delaying of the physiological conditions, which cause aging, accelerating cell regeneration and repairing. Generally, it promotes overall feeling of pleasance is which proved by clinical studies.
- Antioxidation: Geriforte consist of natural ingredients that act like rejuvenators and cardio protective agents. All those ingredients worked synergistically in order to prevent free radical-induced oxidation damaging various organs.
- Enhancing immunity: Being immunomodulator makes Geriforte perfect choice for stimulating the immune system to respond against disease caused by microorganisms.
- Antistress: Geriforte is an adaptogenic effectively combating stress and fatigue. Also, it increases stamina and improves overall performances.
Geriforte Is Helpful for…
- Occupational stress
- Age-related debility
- Stress-related anxiety
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
Also, Geriforte acts like…
- A daily health tonic,
- An adjuvant during prolonged illness and postoperative convalescence.
Geriforte 100 Tablet Bottle – Price: $61
Buy Geriforte and enjoy all its benefits. This Himalaya Herbals tonic and tablets are helpful in many different aspects, including antistress and antioxidation effects. Geriforte keeps the body mentally alert and physically fit with its ultimate physical and mental restorative function. This represents the best example of the elaborate science of using herbs as rejuvenating tonics.
Before taking Geriforte, it is necessary that your physician prescribe suitable dosage. Geriforte is available in two forms: tablets and syrup. Preferable dosage is one tablet two times a day.
Geriforte Side Effects
Geriforte is not known to have any side effects if taken as prescribed on the bottle or advised by the doctor.
- Chyavanprash concentrate
- Capers (Himsra, Capparis spinosa Linn.)
- Wild chicory (Kasani, Cichorium intybus)
- Tree turmeric (Daruharidra, Berberis aristata)
- Arjuna (Jhavuka, Terminalia arjuna)
- Yarrow (Achillea millefolium)
- Negro coffee (Kasamarda, Cassia occidentalis)
- Tamarisk (Jhavuka, Tamarix gallica)
- Asparagus (Shreta musli, Asparagus racemosus)
- Licorice (Yashti-madhu, Glygrrhiza glabra)
- Indian pennywort (Mandukaparni, Centella asiatica)
- Mineral pitch (Shilajeet)
- Chebulic myrobalan (Haritaki, Terminalia chebula)
- Loosestrife (Shreta musli, Asparagus adscendens)
- Teri pod (Udakiryaka, Caesalpinia digyna)
- Cow-itch (Kapikachhu, Mucuna pruriens)
- Nutmeg (Jatiphala, Myristica fragrans)
- Indian long pepper (Pippali, Piper longum)
- Mace (Jatiphala, Myristica fragrans)
- Thistles (Eclipta alba)
- Elephant creeper (Vriddadaru, Argyeria speciosa)
- Biotite calx (Abhrak bhasma)
- Zinc calx (Yashad bhasma)
- Saffron (Kumkuma, Crocus sativus)
- Ferric oxide (Mandur bhasma)
- Clove (Lavangaha, Syzygium aromaticum)
- Cardamomum (Ela,Elettaria cardamomum)
- Bishop’s weed (Yavani, Carum copticum)
- Turmeric (Haridra, Curcuma longa)
- Staff tree (Jyotishmati, Celastrus paniculatus)
- Iron calx (Loh bhasma)
Key Geriforte Ingredients
Enriched with natural ingredients (like Indian Gooseberry, Cardamom and Cinnamon), Chyavanaprasha combats coughs, colds and infections by improving body’s natural immunity. Herbs consisted in it act like an excellent antistress and anti-aging medicament and help in detoxification. In addition, chyavanaprasha helps in improving smooth-functioning circulatory, nervous and respiratory systems, all in order to maintain overall human health.
Winter Cherry (Ashwagandha)
Winter Cherry or Ashwagandha is a unique herb that, with antistress and adaptogenic properties, improves physiological endurance and protects body against stress effects. It acts like an antioxidant. The herb helps in limiting the formation of free radicals consequently preventing the early aging process.
About Himalaya Herbals
Himalaya Herbals is quite recently renowned brand, which endorsed Himalaya Geriforte to numerous customers from over 60 countries. Their all products have been clinically researched and, of course, standardized to certain guarantee bioequivalence. What this “bioequivalence” means is that products sold on the market by the company are the same as ones clinically tested and successfully conducted. Generally, Himalaya Herbals is an extremely responsible and successful company, which uses one of the most sophisticated standardization techniques for ensuring consistent quality and performance – chromatographic fingerprinting.